Sunday, April 25, 2010

What this is all about

Hi guys,
Well you can find out about me from My profile.
This blog is all about my experience with my real life incidents.
Well in between you may find a couple of Quotes my friends advised to me.
And how I understood it.
May be I would have misinterpreted a few of them.
Any point in the Blog you feel what I expressed here is unclear you may always revert back to me. I will be more than happy to clarify points that are unclear.
And to get back to me you can always mail me at kotroshan@gmail.com.
Disclaimer: all the incidents in this blog are not intended to hurt any one as it interwines with the personal life of a few people. You may never find me using any names over here or Places.

Just Tune in here for updates.

Thanks
Mr Devil
(As one of my friend calls me for not sleeping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment