Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am not the Biggest, a Bigger one is just around the Corner



In life the best lesson every one learns is the current thing is not the biggest but the bigger one is Just around the corner (The thing can be any thing Sorrow, Happiness etc). But very few of us really accept the fact. I to never accepted the fact until some days back but time as a great teacher teaches even its weakest students. Lets consider our own Life
  • In our schools Passing out higher secondary is a tough call. We feel Heavens are waiting for us in colleges outside the school boundaries.
  • But when in colleges we realize that the challenges are much stiffer its a do or die thing to pass out from the colleges
  • When we complete our college Jobs become our top priority and start feeling getting a Job is the toughest thing.
  • But buddy when in Job we realize sustaining a Job is even tougher.
Each of these challenges were undoubtedly bigger than the previous one(just like the two clouds in in the top left corner of the page).
As Time passes by be we prepare our selves and face each challenge as it comes. But if we start preparing for the challenges in advance Life can be a lot easier.
I mean when we are sorrounded by Sorrow or Joy, if we just spend a minute thinking that a bigger one is around the corner neither sorrow can spoil your today nor Joy can get to your head.

Instead we start taking things the way it comes, and remember guys that the secret to a happy life.

In todays life every one is sorrounded by Joy as well as Sorrow, But not all of them grumble.
To stop grumbling is the best lesson I learnt in my life.

One of my friends who is Psychologist once suggested me to stop grumbling and remove the Negativity in my speech and gauranteed me the day I do this I will have peace of mind.

Yes she was right I do relax now, I do sleep peacefully if not for long hours but atleast for short time spans.

It really helps my friends just try it once, it may not be a solution to all your problems but can be a solution to some of them.

I am signing of for this post and hoping to sleep Peacefully.

Thanks
Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment